Supervise and manage the treatment milieu as designed to provide a trauma sensitive environment for youth to grow. Guide, coach, and teach treatment team members to increase skill level in their approach with youth in daily interactions.
1. Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of all components of the strengths-based, trauma-informed, family engaged treatment program.
2. Participate as a multi-disciplinary team member in developing and implementing client treatment plans and strategies and provide direct client and family services to maximize therapeutic effectiveness.
3. Participate in the selection, training, ongoing development, and performance evaluation of program staff.
4. Manage and monitor the program milieu and collaborate with coworkers to ensure an emotionally and physically safe environment for clients and one that is also positive, respectful, clean, strengths-based, and therapeutic.
5. Participate in the management of program resources and assigned budget areas. Provide input to the Associate Director in the preparation of the annual budget..
6. Serve as representative of Indian Oaks in public relations situations including professional gatherings and educational conferences, and in routine contact with client social workers, probation officers and various referral agencies and other external entities.
7. Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Education, Credentials and Experience