Support and reinforce the individual treatment and transition plans of clients in the Onarga Academy Treatment Foster Family Home by providing guidance, assistance and supervision of clients in their daily living activities.
1. Provide mentorship, role-modeling and assistance to clients in developing daily living skills and activities that will help them obtain a healthy and age-appropriate sense of self.
2. Assist and support the Treatment Foster Family Parent in establishing and enforcing the guidelines, procedures and house rules which are designed to ensure safety and structure within the home.
3. Provide assistance in teaching, collaborating with, and supporting the clients’ families in order to achieve their permanency goals.
4. Participate with co-workers as a team on implementation of treatment plans and therapeutic services.
5. Ensure client safety and collaborate with co-workers to maintain a therapeutic environment that is clean, safe, positive and respectful.
6. Participate in required and supplemental training to increase knowledge and skills of currently established standards of practice for the Treatment Foster Family Home program and services provided.
7. Perform other responsibilities, tasks, and projects as needed or assigned.
Education, Credentials and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes