Provide assessments and treatment services to clients and their families and provide discharge planning and post-discharge stabilization services for clients.
1. Provide assessments, treatment planning, intervention strategies and evaluation of client progress for clients.
2. Communicate with legal systems, schools, medical services providers, social service agencies and the client’s family as needed and provide additional support services where needed.
3. Participate, as a member of the interdisciplinary team, to implement treatment plans and therapeutic services.
4. Collaborate with coworkers to ensure an emotionally and physically safe environment for clients that is positive, respectful, clean and therapeutic.
5. Participate in the client’s discharge process.
6. Ensure compliance with governing agency and Nexus reporting requirements.
7. Participate in staff meetings, program clinical team meetings, therapy clinical supervision sessions and training, as required, to increase knowledge and skills of currently established standards of practice.
8. Perform other responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Education, Credentials and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes