Provide leadership to direct care staff through effective communication, organization and planning of the daily operations of the program/unit.
1. Provide structure and supervision of the daily operations of the program/unit to ensure successful coordination and implementation of each resident’s daily treatment services.
2. Participate as a multi-disciplinary team member in developing and implementing resident treatment plans and strategies.
3. Assist the Clinical Supervisor in the selection, training, ongoing professional development and performance evaluation of staff/team members.
4. Manage and monitor the program milieu and collaborate with coworkers to ensure an emotionally and physically safe environment for residents and one that is also positive, respectful, clean and therapeutic.
5. Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
Education, Credentials and Experience