Establish, lead, and monitor the organization’s performance to outcomes management culture and philosophy. Areas of focus include quality improvement, program risk management, building and monitoring a systemic capacity for research and evidence-informed practices, program outcome demonstration, and consumer and referral satisfaction monitoring and improvement. Ensure implementation and ongoing adherence to approved policies and procedures in compliance with all regulatory and agency requirements. Responsibilities include:
- Provide oversite and direction on Nexus’ performance quality improvement system to ensure that programs and clinical services are evaluating effectiveness and designing outcome management processes, to include implementing and monitoring an effective discharge follow-up process.
- Ensure that Nexus’ service locations are engaging in analytic processes for evaluating client and referral satisfaction and program quality, safety, and adherence to practice model principles and program standards by using established benchmarks, metrics, and an effective improvement planning process.
- Collaborate with organizational leaders to advance shared goals and respond to strategic initiatives, design grant reporting mechanisms, and develop processes to track, evaluate, and report the successful use of new interventions and approaches for continual use or disuse.
- Develop and coordinate with IT, clinical leaders, site CQI personnel, fundraising and communications to create data reporting systems, functional dashboards, metrics, graphics for yearly reports, and necessary connections to produce meaningful data and reports.
- Lead research projects and the evaluation and use of evidence informed practices, to include leading the proper use and integration of functional assessments, successful service discharge standards and service theory of change models with outcome expectations.
- Oversee organizational client HIPAA compliance and ensure client rights are being monitored to exceed expectations.
- Manage corporate-wide COA compliance and reaccreditation and support Joint Commission standards at applicable locations.
- Participate in staff development and evaluation, as well as develop and deliver training as necessary to ensure clear expectations and organizational effectiveness in performance management.
- Other duties as apparent or assigned.