Provide leadership to direct care night staff and ensure the safety of residents and staff during the night shift.
1. Supervise the nightly operations of the programs, and ensure the safety of residents and staff while securing the facility and grounds during the night shift.
2. Monitor the program milieu and ensure an emotionally and physically safe environment that is positive, respectful, clean and therapeutic.
3. Assist in the selection, training, on-going professional development and performance evaluation of staff.
4. Provide resident transportation as needed.
5. Attend and participate in staff meetings and training sessions as required. Understand and support the Nexus philosophy and treatment modalities.
6. Ensure confidentiality regarding resident issues, background and treatment and comply with Nexus policies involving resident privacy and confidentiality rules for residents and their families.
7. Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Education, Credentials and Experience