Provide support to education faculty in areas of student learning and provide support within both the educational and residential setting with student resident supervision and safety.
1. Provide educational assistance to clients within a classroom setting.
2. Provide client supervision and mentorship.
3. Ensure student resident safety and collaborate with co-workers to maintain an environment that is positive, respectful, clean, and safe.
4. Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required by Nexus. Understand and support the Nexus philosophy and treatment modalities.
5. Uphold Nexus policy and procedures regarding student resident confidentiality
6. Perform other responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
Education, Credentials and Experience