Support and reinforce the therapeutic treatment plan of clients by providing guidance and direction to residents in their daily living activities.
1. Provide mentorship and supervision of resident daily activities and behavior according to established guidelines and procedures.
2. Participate with coworkers as a team on implementation of treatment plans and therapeutic services.
3. Ensure resident safety and collaborate with coworkers to maintain an environment that is positive, respectful, clean and therapeutic.
4. Plan and participate in off-campus resident activities and assist in the transportation of client for home visits, doctor appointments, planned recreational activities, etc.
5. Assume Staff-in-Charge duties when assigned.
6. Perform other responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Education, Credentials and Experience